How do you feel about my really lazysloppy Photoshop job? To be honest, it’s probably the best part of this post.
- the man in his SUV would have just driven past me walking my bike on the side of the road, instead of slowing down to ask three times (despite me answering no the first two times, he still asked that third) if I needed help
- the kid at rugby practice that accidentally kicked a ball at my head wouldn’t have been reprimanded (shortly after I got the ball to the head on accident, I threw the ball at his head with intention just to prove that this was sexist; my act received laughter)
- I wouldn’t have heard “psssst” and whistles as I walked to school, to the gym, or to the store
- I could have biked through town without being stared at
- men would have stepped aside on the sidewalk to make room to share with me, rather than a) stopping completely to stare at me as I walked by or b) not shifting at all, forcing me to walk in the street
Actually, this week was relatively easy. Only two things that aren’t every-day-of-the-week problems.